BERLIN (BUSINESS WIRE) - BaseCase launches the world’s first web-powered Business Intelligence platform ‘BaseCase Interactive’ at the ISPOR Conference in Prague.
What is BaseCase Interactive?
BaseCase Interactive is used to present and distribute evidence on medical products in the form of user-friendly web dashboards, allowing medical science liaisons and key account managers to communicate the value of their products to decision makers. The platform enables the transparent communication of the comparative effectiveness, budget impact, and cost-effectiveness of new drugs and devices to decision makers such as hospital administrators, government agencies, healthcare plans, physicians and key opinion leaders.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Business Intelligence Platform
- Instant browser-based distribution of product evidence to customer facing employees
- Perform ‘What if’ scenarios on the fly in the browser
- Rapid interactive dashboard design requiring only minimal technical skills
- Supports Microsoft Excel™, TreeAge™ and many other modeling technologies
- Platform agnostic and works with Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox
- Generates immediate PDF reports for customers
- Administrators can monitor usage, lock down economic scenarios, inputs and control permissions
- Little upfront investment with affordable monthly user license fees
Dr. Gijs Hubben, a Health Economist and CEO of BaseCase stated, “BaseCase Interactive is now rapidly becoming the new standard for the healthcare industry. Unlike the tedious preparation of static health economic reports of the past, BaseCase is turning the industry on its head by ushering in a new era of interactive evidence and real-time distribution.”
Founded in 2007, the company is venture backed and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. BaseCase is at the technological forefront of Cloud based Business Intelligence software development, utilizing the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model. The solution is sold through a select group of Solution Providers specializing in the pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics industries.